- Brokerage Event
- Liverpool L3 4FP, UNITED KINGDOM
- Kings Dock
- Host organisation
- ChamberLink Ltd
Now in its third year, the International Business Festival (IBF) will take place in Liverpool between 12th and 28th June 2018. IBF will offer SMEs, research organisations and large corporations from across the world, unrivalled business opportunities to reach new markets, an unmissable series of keynote seminars delivered by world renowned Tech leaders and a platform to discover collaborative partners to nurture cross-disciplanary innovation.
The `Digital Transformation’ event will consist of a series of inspiring and informative seminars from leading experts to present opportunities that Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies can offer SMEs across sectors such as: Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Creative Industries, Tourism...
The seminars will be followed by an exclusive matchmaking event aiming at:
• Identifying technology partners to develop new services and products using VR / AR / AI and become more competitive;
• Collaborate with commercial partners to sell existing VR / AR / AI ;
• Exchanging knowledge and expertise;
• Securing potential investment
• Networking with public and private experts in investment, Intellectual Property, marketing...
Themes at the IBF will be Healthcare on 26th June and Tourism and Culture on 28th June.
Who should participate?
This event aims at:
• Developers of ready-to-use Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality solutions;
• Established companies from a variety of sectors such as Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Creative Industries, Tourism looking for AR / AI / VR solutions;
• SMEs and larger organisations looking to develop new AR / AI / VR solutions and applications;
• Private investors e.g. Business angels, crowd funding platforms, banks...
This unique event will appeal to ambitious, innovative organisations from Europe and beyond that want become more competitive and front-runners in their industries by utilizing AR / AI / VR solutions.
EEN North West has secured several grants of up to £250 for overseas companies wishing to attend. Based on estimates and special rates for hotels and flights secured, it is anticipated that many companies will attend this event for free.
The grant will be paid upon return of the overseas company from the all day `Digital Transformation’ event and completion of feedback form.
To apply for a grant, please contact Rodolphe Soulard – email@example.com
Applications for grants will be reviewed as they are received and scored based on above profiles for suitable allocation. SMEs will be informed of their successful application within 4 working days so they can book their travel within 14 days.
Please register here: https://augmented-virtual-reality-ibf-liverpool.b2match.io/