- Company Mission
- , GERMANY
- Host organisation
- Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland
Registration for Dutch participants is closed.
Both Germany and the Netherlands are working on R&D in the field of battery technology. This mission is offering Dutch participants from companies and knowlegde institutes the possibility to meet German counterparts and discuss possibilities for cooperation.
This innovation mission aims to bring together battery technology experts to discuss the following topics:
- Sustainability of batteries, including material-efficiency and recycling
- Digitising battery production
- Test and certification methods
- Development and production of next-generation batteries and
- Battery management systems
- Areas of application can be both stationary and mobile.
The mission is focussing primary on R&D managers, business development managers, CEO's, who are involved in the R&D proces of battery technology from both companies (SME, larger companies) and knowlegde institutes (universities, RTO's)
The mission will start in Ulm, Baden-Wurttemberg and moves from there to Karlsruhe, Aachen and Münster. We will visit companies and knowledge institutes and hear about their newest developments. Besides, there are networking events in the programme to meet your counterparts from Germany. The programme can be found on this page and is in development.
Besides a networking lunch this mission includes an virtual matchmaking event organised by the Enterprise Europe Network.