Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises is collaborating with the European Institute of Technology (EIT) Innoenergy to organise a EEN company mission in Paris during TBB - The Business Booster the 3rd and 4th of October 2019.
This showroom is the annual lighthouse event of Innoenergy. Each year, well-know speakers present innovative solutions in the energy sector. Also more than 150+ exhibitors show cutting edge technologies based on scientific research and commercially viable solutions that are changing the world now.
I negociated some benefits for participants in the EEN delegation :
- 10% discount on full entry ticket or one-day ticket until the beginning of the event.
- 2 full entry tickets for free if you pay for an exhibition stand in the Open Innovation Village.
- 2 full entry tickets for free if you pay for B2B meetings with a selection of relevant startups considering your activity.
- 1 full entry ticket for free if you pay for participating in the reverse pitch : expose your needs in front of a startup panel.
Registration to the company mission of the EEN delegation is mandatory.
Contact us and I will be happy to send you more information about the event + the discount codes.
Targeted participants are :
- SME, mid-caps and large companies wanting to explore new solutions to begin / continue / achieve their energy transition.
- Public authorities that are searching for innovative energy solutions for cities, rural areas, etc.
You can register to the EEN company mission until the 27th of September 2019.
To register please contact :
Emilien Oumehdi - email@example.com
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises / Enterprise Europe Network