- Brokerage Event
- Istanbul, TURKEY
- Yesilkoy Mah. Ataturk Cad. IDTM Business Blocks A3 Block, No:10/2, Floor 9, Offiice No:307-314, Bakirkoy
- Host organisation
- Istanbul Chamber of Industry
This event provides a unique opportunity for all participants worldwide to create business and technology partnerships, joint research projects, investments, and new opportunities through pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings.
Large companies, SMEs, research institutions, public and private organizations, associations, and start-ups are invited to participate in the 15th EIF World Energy Congress and Expo.
This model is time and cost-efficient and results in contracts.
20-minutes-bilateral meetings are scheduled according to each participant’s availability, interests, and goals. In order to enable participants to find suitable partners, each participant is obliged to choose at least one item from the “Marketplace Items”.
Participants will start requesting and scheduling 1-1 meetings beginning 12 October 2022.
Registration for foreign participants is free of charge. Travel and accommodation expenses of participating foreign importers and renewable energy investors will be paid.
We invite relevant purchasers and investors to our fair to invest in the energy sector!
Focus Points :
• Renewable Energy
• Energy Efficiency
• Digital Technologies for Integration
• Optimization of Energy Systems
• Alternative Energy
• Energy Conversation & Saving
• Energy Storage
• Electric Vehicles
• Energy Production, Transmission, and Conversation
• Nuclear Energy
Why Participate :
• Get to know the new products in the market.
• To supply the products you need with the best quality and the most affordable cost.
• Accelerate your global growth process with the largest expo that brings together domestic and foreign producers in the Energy Sector.
• Generate cross-border contacts and contracts.
• Meet new European and international suppliers and manufacturers
• Find new business, technology, and research partners
• Be aware of new technological solutions.
• Find partners for your international projects
• Receive the latest updates in the energy sector
• Extend your network
• Find suitable partners in pre-arranged 1-1 meetings.