A French and a German National Contact Point (NCP) and the Enterprise Europe Network Rheinland-Palatinate with its regional EEN office at the IMG GmbH, Kaiserslautern, organise a brokerage event with he objectives to present the European Union’s new NMBP Work Programme 2018 – 2020 of the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon 2020” and to prepare future co-operations between participants.
- The corresponding calls for proposals can be found on the Participant Portal of the EU Commission.
The B2M event is actively supported by the EEN Sector Groups Materials, Nano- and Microtechnologies, BioChemTech,
This event dedicated to Key Enabling Technologies will target upcoming calls in the following thematic fields:
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Advanced manufacturing and processing
- Energy efficiency in Buildings (PPP EeB)
- Factories of the Future (PPP FoF)
- Sustainable process industries (PPP SPIRE)
- Open Innovation Test Beds
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies, SMEs, universities, research organisations, etc. in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future co-operations and European projects including call topics for 2019.
Brokerage activity support will be offered by representatives of National Contact Points and the members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Active participation in the Workshops and B2B meetings is expected.
Costs: Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.