7th Edition and French-German co-organisation ...
The National Contact Points (NCPs) Network and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) of Grand E-nov in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network Rheinland-Pfalz co-organise the 7th edition of KETs' EU Brokerage Event.
SMEs, Company R&D Staff, Research Laboratories, Scientists, Universities, Scientific Institutions, actors of the fourth industrial revolution, energy, climate action and circular economy are invited to register and participate to the event.
3 Events in one day :
- Meet companies that will attend the 360° event,
- Meet experts specialized in Innovation Management, Digital/4.0 and Environmental Transformation,
- Meet and initiate contacts with European representatives from companies/ SMEs, universities and research organisations in the frame of KETs NMBP next Calls 2020
And anticipate next framework programme Horizon Europe.
Mainly dedicated to the Key Enabling Technologies in NMBP, the event will target the following thematic fields:
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Advanced manufacturing and processing
- Energy efficiency in Buildings (EeB)
- Factories of the Future (FoF)
- Sustainable process industries (SPIRE)
- Open Innnovation Test Beds (OITB)
Take the opportunity to :
- Get the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020, next calls 2020 topics and next Framework programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon Europe”- 2021-2027,
- Participate to the thematic workshops including 10 mn pitches to highlight, discuss and develop new project ideas/concept at international level,
- Initiate cross-border contacts, cooperation and exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings
Active participation in the workshops and B2B meetings is expected.
Costs: Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.
* 18/03 - 21/06 : Registration
* 06/05 - 15/06 : Meetings selection
* 27/06 : B2B Meetings