Following the footsteps of previously successful events, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is delighted to invite you to the 10th EU Fashion Match Amsterdam on Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th of January 2021. During the EU Fashion Match companies from all over the world, active in fashion, can meet potential business partners. Besides the international brokerage matchmaking, the 10th edition of the EU Fashion Match Amsterdam is focusing on young entrepreneurs in the international fashion for business and innovation.
THE POWER OF THE YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR IN THE FASHION BUSINESS
The number of young entrepreneurs is increasing according a data analyses of Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (KVK), because:
• This generation has more guts, they are more curious and stubborn.
• The internet is helping. For example, young people see how much success influencers are on social media, and that makes success within their grasp.
• Young entrepreneurs understand very well how socials work and how they can build websites.
• It is much easier to set up a pretty good product without a large start-up capital anyway.
• They are the do-gooders in the fashion industry. They start a company in the fashion because they want to make the world a little better.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THIS EVENT?
Within this great mass of potential contacts, our EU Fashion Match sessions will allow participants to get together with the most promising business partners in pre-scheduled 1:1 video conversations. We particularly recommend the participation of:
• Fashion Designers/Stylists
• Emergents fashion labels and brands (garments/ fashion accessories), start- ups
• Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies and SMEs
• Retailers, distributors, sales agents, Fashion stores
• E-commerce Platforms
• PR Agency, Coaching, Marketing and Business consultants
• Buyers/Commercial Agents • University/R&D Institution looking for new partnerships
• Expand your international fashion network.
• Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperations.
• Pre-arranged 30 minute meetings.
• Get more insights in the Dutch fashion market.
• Good for brand awareness in the international fashion market
HOW IT WORKS?
Interested parties can create a –free- profile at, https://fashionmatch-10thedition.b2match.io/ After your profile is validated, you can go through the amount of profiles of other participating parties and book an appointment with interesting professionals you would like to meet. The organized session will take place virtual.
The webinars will be live with MS Teams. You will receive a link to access the webinars. The matchmaking sessions will take place by 1:1 video conversations. These are a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 30 minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. When the time is up, your video call will end automatically and you can move on to your next session. All sessions and 1:1 video conversations will be hosted on this B2Match platform.
During the EU Fashion Match Amsterdam 10.0 the winners of WORTH calls for proposals will have the opportunity to virtually meet potential partners from Netherlands interested in further development and commercial valorization of their design products.
Participaition is free of charge