EEN Japan, in cooperation with the Miyagi Prefectural Government, is organizing the second EU-Japan Nanotech Matchmaking Event in Miyagi.
The event will offer business contacts to industry professionals who are looking for potential partners in the EU and Japan to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
Attending this matchmaking event will give participants easy access to potential partners of business and R&D with competency and know-hows in the field of nanotechnology and its related.
Every participant will have the opportunity to book up to 7 meeting of 40 minutes each.
The matchmaking event is reserved only to European Union / COSME companies and to local Japanese companies.
Only those who have been authorised their registration through event organisers will be eligible to participate this event.
• Event date: 28 January 2020
• Registration deadline: 17 January 2020
Managers from EU / Japanese / COSME SMEs or from clusters working in sectors such as:
• nanomaterials: graphene, cellulose nanofibers, nanotubes, etc.
• evaluation & Measurement: ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope, etc.
• fabrication related nanotechnology: nano particle mixture/dispersion, nanoimprint, laser processing, etc.
• Areas of Application: Materials, IT & Electronics, Nano Bio, Automobiles, Environment & Energy, Life Sciences, Biomimetics, Robotics, Simulation Software, Wearables, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, IoT.
Participation to the event is free of charge.
Registrations are open at: