- New Delhi, INDIA
- Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Host organisation
- European Business and Technology Centre
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE AT THE EU PAVILION
at the Food India by SIAL 19 - 21 September 2019
Pragati Maidan Exhibition Centre, New Delhi
All types of products produced in the European Union falling into three categories:
- products bearing the EU organic logo:
- products carrying EU quality labels (PDO/PGI/TSG)
- innovative products, result of sustainable agriculture/ farming and organic products; eco-friendly packaging etc.
- SMEs will be given priority; companies not present on the Indian market yet will be given priority; balanced geographical representation of the EU Member States will be maintained;
Who can register?
• National and EU-level professional organisations
• EU producers, groups of producers of 28 Member States
o The exhibition is relevant for the following participants and visitors:
o Importers, distributors, wholesalers, supermarket, grocery, convenience stores and retailers, cash & carry, food service, HORECA, airport, airlines, e-commerce, army and hospital, association and press are the type of participants the event attracts.
Cost of freight / import of your products.
Travel and accommodation for your representatives
• The official partner hotel of the event is, the Taj Mahal hotel, Taj Man Singh Road. The special rate is INR 8000 (plus, tax) for a single room and INR 9500 (plus, tax) for a double room. Breakfast and WIFI are included in the price. Supporting information for your hotel bookings can be obtained following the selection of your company (July 2019).
Information about the Food India by SIAL: http://www.foodindia-bysial.com
Information about the EU Pavilion:
Size of stand and Features: 204 sqm, stands of about 6 - 9 sqm will be offered to each exhibitor including helves, chairs, power supply, etc. For products requiring chilling specialised equipment will be provided. Glasses for tasting of wine/beer will be provided, too.
Shipping of samples: July - September 2019, one freight forwarder for shipping, customs clearing and storage, with a negotiated rate will be proposed to the invited companies.
Own promotional material: It is mandatory for participants to bring their own promotional material, e.g. video / presentation files, brochures, booklets, handouts, branded give-aways, etc. However, as storage space is limited, please optimize the number of brochures shipped to the stand. Roll-ups related to the EU quality labels and GIs will be supplied by the European Commission. A flat screen displaying the videos will be installed in the Pavilion. Short videos can be displayed at flat screen TVs at the Pavilion. Further details will be shared upon your selection.
Working language: English
Programme organisers: The EU Pavilion at SIAL is organised as a part of the project “Business Support for the EU – India Policy Dialogues” whose implementation partner in India and your direct point of contact is the European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC). The EU Pavilion is coordinated in close cooperation with the European Union Delegation, New Delhi.
How to apply?
To send your application, please fill in the online questionnaire and submit it via the link provided below.
Application link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SIAL-Application_Form
Please make sure to do this by 20 May 2019. Late applications will only be taken into consideration in case of cancellations. For any clarification please write to email@example.com .
The final confirmation on your participation at the EU Pavilion at SIAL 2019 will be communicated to you via email by 30 May 2019. Please bear in mind that the selected companies are obliged to present samples of their products and ensure a presence at the Pavilion. We encourage you to apply only if you are sure you can attend. This is to avoid last moment cancellation.