- Brokerage Event
- Budapest, HUNGARY
- Fővám tér 11-12.
- Host organisation
- The Bálna Budapest
The European manufacturing industry is gathering in Budapest!
The I4MS initiative celebrates its final event this Autumn in Budapest, Hungary.
Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIHs), European projects, SMEs, technology providers and other stakeholders of the industry 4.0 are meeting on 19 October 2022 in the Hungarian capital, and you can be there with them!
Do you need some reasons to attend? You will find funding, training opportunities, and gamified networking activities. You can benefit from the conference by:
- Publishing and showcasing your products, projects, services, or business needs to event participants.
- Initiating and arranging promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings in person at the event on 19 October, but also online before and after that.
- Generating fresh leads and meeting new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
- Staying one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
- Get a booth and present your manufacturing project, or
- Participate in the poster exhibition.
This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts in a fun EU event! Register now for free!
The event - coordinated by FundingBox and partnered by Mobile World Capital Barcelona and Tecnalia, co-organised by Express Innovation Agency, PBN Advanced Management, and the Enterprise Europe Network - is organised under the umbrella of the European Commission.