FOOD EXPO Greece (7-9 March 2020), the International Food & Beverage Trade Show is the fastest growing Food & Beverage trade show in South East Europe and is recognised as a leading exhibition for the Mediterranean food experience.
Key figures at a glance:
• 1,350 exhibitors with a panorama of Greek & Mediterranean specialty foods, beverages & wines
• 75,000 trade visitors from around the world
• 950 Hosted Buyers with a specially designed platform for pre-scheduling B2B meetings with exhibitors of their choice.
This event will join Greek and International enterprises in the Food, Beverages & Wine Industry and importers, distributors and buyers from EU and overseas.
By joining in the mission, the buyers will enjoy:
• Full or partial cover of their airplane ticket (EU countries: 200€ / Overseas: 500€)
• Complimentary Hotel accommodation at a 4-5 stars hotel (EU countries: voucher of 180€ / Overseas: voucher of 270€) and/or,
• Complimentary transportation to and from the Exhibition center,
• Access to an online Matchmaking platform for scheduling their B2B meetings beforehand.
Further alongside FOOD EXPO the International Wine & Spirits trade show, “OENOTELIA” is being organised.
- Wine & Spirits
- Olive Oil & Olives
- Dairy products
- Meat products
- Frozen Foods
- Organic Products
Deadline for registration: 31st of January