Futurallia Forum Tunisia 2018 is a business forum of international renown and multisector Business event which will take place this year in Tunisia from 14th to 16th November 2018. 21 editions have already been successfully organized in many countries France, Canada, Belgium, Poland, Qatar, USA, Turkey and Romania.
This Forum is an opportunity for hundreds of SME/SMI CEOs to meet-up in one place, allowing them to create alliances and develop their companies internationally. Futurallia offers attendees business meetings in a “business speed dating” environment. This Forum is effectively a springboard toward making new international partnerships; it also provides opportunities for many informal meetings in convivial surroundings.
Futurallia is the ultimate international convention for SME/SMIs whose goal is to:
- Strengthen their position in the global market
- Meet potential partners from different sectors and countries
- Make commercial, financial, strategic or technological ties
- Expand into new markets
- Identify new centers of development
- Keep updated on international market characteristics
In this Forum more than 40 expected sectors , but the focus this year will be on:
- Agribusiness (Tunisia is the 1st exporter of dates, the 2nd largest producer of olive oil, the 2nd exporter of organic products in Africa ...)
- Construction and public works
- Health and well being sector
- Digital technologies
- Higher Education / professional training
- Renewable energies