Within the framework of Genera 2020, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d and Eurochambres will organize an international brokerage within the field of renewable energy and environment.
GENERA 2020, Energy and Environment International Trade Fair, will take place from 5th of February to 7th Febreuary 2020 as a trade meeting point and a place to do business for the renewable energy sector. It includes the following sectors:
• Solar Energy (thermal and photovoltaic)
• Wind Energy
• Hydraulic Energy
• Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
• Coal, Gas and Crude Oil
• Other energies (tidal, geothermal…)
How to participate
Participants should register themselves at the website of the event, https://genera2020.b2match.io/, providing at least one technology profile describing either technology or commercial offer or request. All profiles will be published at the event online catalog, which is continuously updated according to the profiles submitted and represents the basis to select partners for discussions and to organize bilateral meetings. Shortly before the event, each participant who has requested a meeting will receive a personalized meeting schedule.
Why to participate
• To get the latest information on energy-related research findings.
• To meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field.
• To present, discuss and develop new projects.
• To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations.
This year the brokerage will be supported by the Enterprise Europe Network. The coordination of these programs will increase participation and the benefits for them.