- Brokerage Event
- 28906 Getafe, Madrid, SPAIN
- Tecnogetafe, Calle Eric Kandel, 2
- Host organisation
- IMDEA Materiales
The Brokerage Event on Materials, Nanotechnology and Nanomaterial research
Fundación madri+d, as a partner of the Enterprise Europe Network, in collaboration with IMDEA materials, as coordinator of Materials platform, and CDTI, as National Contact point for NMBP, will organise a Brokerage Event to address the research and innovation and Horizon 2020 cooperation in Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials topics in the Work Programme 2019 of Horizon 2020.
The Brokerage present insights and expectations from the European Commission's Horizon 2020 NMBP programme, and offer a unique international networking platform to find the right partners for a successful H2020 proposal.
The event offers business contacts to industry (especially SMEs) and scientists who are looking for potential partners in Spain and other countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth within the European funded framework programme of innovation and research.
Active participation in the B2B meetings along with a good cooperation profile is expected.
In the morning session CDTI organised the "National Information day: Horizon 2020 EU Framework Programme – 2019 NMBP Calls".
This information day will talk and discuss about the next H2020 calls. News and tips about the new calls and how to write proposals.
Afternoon sessions offer the opportunities to find possible partners, both for H2020 partners and for Commercial and technological partners.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Security. Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration through pre-agreed bilateral meetings.
• Materials technology
• Composites materials
• Advanced Materials for Multifunctional Applications
• The Next Generation of Composite Materials
• Alloy Design, Processing and Development
• Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
• Multiscale Characterization of Materials and Processes
• to get the latest information about Horizon 2020 and next calls
• to facilitate the setup of project consortia
• to gain tips and insight for the preparation of a strong proposal from an experienced H2020 evaluator
How does it work?
1. Register and publish your collaboration wishes
2. Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
3. One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule