- Brokerage Event
- , BELGIUM
- Host organisation
- CDTI, GREENET
The Horizon Europe - Cluster 5 calls 2023 Brokerage Event is an integral part of the Horizon Europe Info Days. The event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers from Europe and beyond to foster the creation of consortia for the upcoming Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Calls for 2023-2024 in the following main areas:
• Climate sciences and responses
• Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
• Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
• Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
• Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
• Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
Within the Framework of the EC Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Infoday, GREEENET, the network of Horizon Europe CL5 National Contact Points, is organizing a networking and brokerage event focusing on the 2023 calls for proposals from the Work Programme of "Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility".
The main objective of the event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
Participants looking for partners will have the opportunity to present their own organization and project ideas in 2 different ways:
• Brief oral presentation (4 minutes max.)
• Bilateral meetings (max. 20 minutes each)
The GREENET Brokerage Event will be organized in a virtual mode. Both, pitching session and bilateral meetings will be online through the platform.
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event.
Registration available at: https://greenet-brokerage-event-2023.b2match.io/ - registration closes on 09/12/2022.
More information on how to apply for the Oral presentations/ Pitching session here: https://greenet-brokerage-event-2023.b2match.io/page-4481 - (Applications to send in by 21th of November).