The Portuguese National Innovation Agency (ANI), in partnership with Steinbeis Europa 2I Gmbh and with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network, has joined efforts with APAH – the Portuguese Association of Hospital Managers and the European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) to organize a Brokerage Event in the framework of the 27th EAHM Congress, taking place at Estoril Congress Centre between 26th and 28th September 2018.
The event is a unique opportunity to meet with key stakeholders from the health industry, hospital CIOS, research institutions, health procurement decision makers and potential investors in 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings.
• Digital solutions in healthcare and personalized medicine
• Integrated care management systems
• Autonomy and homecare solutions
• Remote patient monitoring
• Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
• Medical devices
• Big data and predictive decisions models
Why to participate:
• Meet providers of innovative technologies from Europe and
• Find new commercial and/or technological partners
• Build quality partnerships for Horizon 2020
• Learn about hospital units’ innovation priorities and
• Showcase your most innovative projects, products or know-
how before potential customers from international hospitals
and health innovation public procurers.
• Enhance the chance to internationalise your business.
• Universities and R&D institutions
• Hospital units
• Health Innovation procurement organisations
• Health technologies’ investors
Participation at the Brokerage Event is free of charge but it is restricted to registered participants at the 27th EAHM Congress.