- Brokerage Event
- Cascais, PORTUGAL
- Av. Amaral, 2765-192 Estoril
- Host organisation
- ANI (Portuguese National Innovation Agency)
The Portuguese National Innovation Agency (ANI), in partnership with Steinbeis Europa 2I Gmbh and with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network, has joined efforts with APAH – the Portuguese Association of Hospital Managers and the European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) to organize a Brokerage Event in the framework of the 27th EAHM Congress, taking place at Estoril Congress Centre between 26th and 28th September 2018.
The event is a unique opportunity to meet with key stakeholders from the health industry, hospital CIOS, research institutions, health procurement decision makers and potential investors in 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings.
• Digital solutions in healthcare and personalized medicine
• Integrated care management systems
• Autonomy and homecare solutions
• Remote patient monitoring
• Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
• Medical devices
• Big data and predictive decisions models
Why to participate:
• Meet providers of innovative technologies from Europe and
• Find new commercial and/or technological partners
• Build quality partnerships for Horizon 2020
• Learn about hospital units’ innovation priorities and
• Showcase your most innovative projects, products or know-
how before potential customers from international hospitals
and health innovation public procurers.
• Enhance the chance to internationalise your business.
• Universities and R&D institutions
• Hospital units
• Health Innovation procurement organisations
• Health technologies’ investors
Participation at the Brokerage Event is free of charge but it is restricted to registered participants at the 27th EAHM Congress.