Approximately 15 Hungarian companies will attend European Utility Week (Wien, 6-8 November).
We will have a small stand (Hall B, stand no.: c64) where foreign and Hungarian companies will have the opportunity to arrange B2B meetings.
Companies are working in the following field of activities:
- smart city
- software development for utilities
- system integration
- energy management software
- office process optimization
- modular solar paving system
- smart street lighting
- wireless mobile communication devices
- robotic process automation
If you would like to meet any of the companies, please contact:
dr. Gabriella Juhász
ICT Division, Enterprise Europe Network
Mobil: +36 (20) 239 5860
MNKH Promotion Ltd.