The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in an international match event and conference devoted to hydrogen and fuel cells taking place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, on Tuesday 17th March 2020.
As in previous years, the match event has been designed to complement the programme, offering you an exclusive opportunity to meet with strategic partners, as well as potential customers and suppliers.
Last year attracted participants across 10 countries leading to over 100 meetings taking place on the day.
The Match event offers you the opportunity to:
• Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and international organisations
• Access the latest technological developments from around the world
• Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration
• Appreciate developments in the sector and highlight opportunities
• FREE Registration to the conference (17th March 2020 - worth £295 ex VAT) for international delegates and Midlands (UK) based clients who register and participate in the match event * Please note that a minimum of 4 meetings must be selected and attended
• FREE one night hotel accommodation for international delegates travelling to the UK from overseas (Check in: Monday 16th March - Check out: Tuesday 17th March)
• Reduced rates and discount available for stands and exhibition space
Confirmed Conference Speakers:
• Mirela Atanasiu – Head of Unit Operations and Communications – Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking
• Ewan Cambell – Global Commercial Manager – Johnson Matthey
• Yane Laperche Riteau – Business Development Director – Ballard Power Systems
• Denis Thomas – Business Development Manager Renewable Hydrogen – Hydrogenics
• Nigel Holmes – CEO – Scottish Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association
For further information on the conference programme please visit the website below: