The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in an international brokerage event and conference devoted to hydrogen & fuel cells taking place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, on Tuesday 19th March 2019. As in previous years, the Match event has been designed to complement the 2 day conference programme, offering you an exclusive opportunity to meet with strategic partners, as well as potential customers and suppliers.
The brokerage event offers you the opportunity to:
• Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and international organisations
• Access the latest technological developments from across Europe and beyond
• Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration
• Appreciate developments in the sector and highlight opportunities
The conference programme which this year takes place over 2 days (19th-20th) will present the latest opportunities and innovations in fuel cells, hydrogen and connected autonomous vehicles with perspectives from key organisations and players operating within the sector.
Building on the success of previous years, this exclusive conference and international partnering platform will once again bring together researchers and industrial players from across Europe to share knowledge and forge relations in this increasingly commercial sector.
• FREE Registration to the 1st day of the conference (for the 19th March only) for international delegates and Midlands (UK) based clients who register and participate in the match event (currently £295) * Please note that a minimum of 4 meetings must be selected
• FREE one night hotel accommodation for international delegates travelling to the UK from overseas (Check in: Monday 18th March - Check out: Tuesday 19th March)
• Reduced rates and discount available for stands and exhibition space