The EU-Japan Centre, Enterprise Europe Network representative for Japan, is organising, for the fourth time, a cluster match-making mission in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector.
This mission is aimed to support EU cluster organisations and their SME members in their efforts to access global value chains and develop strategic worldwide partnerships and business cooperation.
The mission will be organised on the fringe of Embedded Technology & IoT Technology 2019 in Yokohama. During the fair (3 days) participants will attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In order to maximize the partnering opportunities, participating companies will be able to exhibit in the EU-Japan Centre booth.
• Mission dates: from 19-22 November 2019
• Application deadline: Thursday, 20 June 2019,
Through this 4-day mission participants will have the opportunity to:
- display your technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- attend match-making events
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
- Embedded Technology (ET)
Development Environments / Tools
Integration / Design Service / Related Firms & Organisations
- Internet of Things (IoT)
IoT Device Semiconductors
Sensor / M2M Technology
Remote Supervision and Control System
Security / Authentication System
Please note that most application software or web-based services are not the target of this mission.
The all organisation and its related costs such as the fair participation, interpreters, etc... are covered by the EU-Japan Centre. (see the link for more details).
SME and clusters participants can benefit of a €600 grant, provided by the European Commission, through our organisation to help cover the flight and hotel costs that are to be covered by the participant.
Please note: the number of allowed participants is limited therefore companies interested to the mission will have to fill in an application form and a selection process will take place to select the participating companies.
Please check the website with more details about the programme, eligibility criteria, the application and selection procedures.