The International Technology Centre Brokerage Event 2022 for technology transfer is organised within the framework of the 1st International Technology Centre Forum. The event, held in Cartagena in the Region of Murcia (Spain), will connect technology centres from across Europe and the rest of the world. The event, which is organised within the framework of the Enterprise Europe Network and co-financed by the European Union, is a unique opportunity to hold one-to-one interviews and locate technology and research partners to address key global challenges.
This will be a hybrid brokerage event meaning that, for its duration, meetings may take place virtually or in person at El Batel Convention Centre.
The International Technology Centre Brokerage Event 2022 is organised by Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia (INFO), the regional development agency. The initiative is run by Europe Business Centre SEIMED Murcia, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) funded by the European Commission.
* Advanced materials
* The circular economy: sustainability in production processes, industrial symbiosis, sub-product valorisation and much more
* Digitalisation: smart manufacture, artificial intelligence, advanced connectivity, cybersecurity and much more
* Green energy: the transition towards safer, more efficient and cleaner energy
* Water technologies: water efficiency, waste water recovery and much more
Areas of activity:
* Blue economy: preserving biodiversity, sustainable food, fishing and aquaculture, shipbuilding and much more
* Habitat: furniture, wood, construction, marble, textiles...
* The agrofood value chain: sustainable food, active and sustainable packaging...
* Logistics and transportation
Research & Technology Organisations fundamentally oriented towards the technological development of companies and the increase in their competitiveness through the creation, development and transfer of innovative solutions, technology and scientific-technical knowledge to the business sector, from which part of their financing comes. Most of these entities are “non-profit” organisations.
Reasons to participate
* Showcase your top projects
* Hold scheduled bilateral meetings with potential partners
* Network and kick-start international contacts and cooperation
* Locate new trade, technology and research partners
* Keep track of the latest industry innovations
* Share your point of view with researchers and experts
* Easy access to technologists in all the areas of interest
Registration remains open until 21 September 2022.
Interview requests close on 27 September 2022.