- Company Mission
- San Francisco, USA
- Host organisation
- US00626 - EAEC
Share and validate ideas about the future of your business, getting feedback from those on the front line. This action is aimed at companies that seek to open their minds and see new forms of business and trends. This is a trip to learn, be inspired and discover other ways of approaching your business.
The aim of the trip is to learn, share and be inspired, and to this end, we are organising a common agenda of visits to companies that are leaders in the innovative development of business models and/or products, as well as visits to technology centres and universities of reference in order to:
1. To know the actors that develop innovative solutions that can help companies to be more competitive.
2. To learn other cultures and business values that serve as inspiration for companies, in order to be able to apply them to improve the positioning of our companies.
3. To learn and understand the latest trends and advances in new business models that are marking the future.
4. Connect with relevant Silicon Valley professionals, mentors and investors to learn how the area's ecosystem works.
5. Share and validate ideas about the future of your business, getting feedback from those on the front line