By the number of exhibitors and visitors, Mostar Fair is certainly the most successful business exhibition in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Over 350 exhibitors from the metal and construction industries, telecommunications and information technology, agrifood and service industries from banking to tourism, are traditionally represented on Mostar Fair in quality and assortment that is in line with global business needs. This year, Mostar Fair's partner country is People's Republic of China.
INTERA Technology Park Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is organizing B2B meetings with focus on (but not limited to) ICT, industrial manufacturing, agrifood and tourism, on the first day of Mostar Fair, April 9th 2019, starting at 15h on the first floor of Pavilion 1 of Mostar Fair.
This event is co-organized with:
- Shanghai Technology Innovation Center (China),
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia,
- Croatian Chamber of Economy,
- Chamber of economy of Montenegro,
- Chamber of commerce and industry of Slovenia,
- Hungarian Export Promotion Agency,
- Development agency of Chieti Chamber of Commerce (Italy),
- Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia & Herzegovina,
- Chamber of commerce and industry of Republic of Srpska (BiH),
- Kosgeb Edirne Directorship (Turkey),
- Canakkale chamber of commerce and industry (Turkey) and
- Namik Kemal Universitesi Teknolojigelistrime Bolgesi Yonetici Anonim Sirketi (Turkey).
This event is a unique opportunity to find suppliers, customers, partners or just new business contacts that will open new business horizons in terms of cross-border cooperation with Bosnia & Herzegovina and the Western Balkans region.
Participants will also have the opportunity to hear details about funding opportunities through the EU programmes (H2020 / SME Instrument and COSME programme) and about services offered by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).