The conference focuses on the latest advances in nanosciences and nanotechnologies and promotes profound scientific discussions between scientists and researchers from different disciplines and countries.
For more information visit website:
Thematic priorities of the conference will be the following:
- Physico-Chemical nanomaterials science;
- Nanobiotechnology for health-care;
- Nanoscale physics;
- Nanochemistry and biotechnology;
- Nanoplasmonics and surface enhanced spectroscopy;
- Nanooptics and photonics;
- Nanostructured surfaces;
- Nanocomposites and nanomaterials;
- Nanoobjects microscopy
The conference will be comprised of three parts: plenary session in the morning, oral speeches in the afternoon and poster presentations in the evening. The conference will bring together leading scientists and researchers from different countries of the world. One of the main goals of this event is strengthening of scientific collaboration between Ukrainian and European Area.