- Brokerage Event
- Jena, GERMANY
- Wildenbruchstrasse 15/Hans-Knoell-Strasse 6
- Host organisation
- SpectroNet International Collaboration Cluster
The JENCOLOR SpectroNet Collaboration Conference is an international event with more than 120 high tech participants from all over Europe that are focused on photonical sensors and systems for different applications. The two-day event with an international allure comprises an inspiring conference, an exhibition and matchmaking meetings.
Main focus: Photonical Sensors and Systems
- for mobile 2D/3D measurements
- for color measurements
- for mobile spectral measurement
- for combined mobile 2D/3D, color and spectral measurements
The Matchmaking event takes place on both days:
29th August, 2018: 16:30-17:30
30th August, 2018: 9:00-10:00
Participation is free of charge for registered participants of the Spectronet Collaboration Forum.