This webinar is being organised by the Delegation of the European Union to India in collaboration with Global Business Inroads (EEN India - GBI), Enterprise Europe Network and Particip to launch a platform that will create business and investment opportunities between EU startups and Indian investors and EU digital tech companies with Indian companies seeking digital transformation solutions.
This webinar is a precursor and introduction to the India VC Connect Event for EU start-ups on 23rd April 2021 and the Digital Business Connect on 3rd June 2021 that will be organised for Indian investors interested in EU start-ups, Indian companies interested to partner with EU digital tech companies for their business needs, European start-ups and European digital companies.
The webinar will be a 1hr 15 min event where the EU digital technology strengths and EU start-up ecosystem will be presented to Indian stakeholders and two pilot platforms will be introduced and launched by the European Commission.
1. Indian VC Connect for EU startups - The Indian VC connect for EU startups – an online pitch event where European startups will pitch to Indian investors.
2. EU-India Digital Business Connect - where Virtual B2B meetings will be set up to foster partnership, business and co-creation for developing digital solutions for Global Markets leveraging Europe’s strength in innovation and the Indian market potential. Interested Indian Companies that are looking for digital solutions and transformation, business-opportunities for joint development and business collaboration will have B2B meetings with European digital tech companies.
Here’s what you can gather from this webinar:
• Understanding of the EU tech start-up ecosystem
• Strengths of the EU digital tech and digital economy
• Information on the India VC Connect Event for EU start-ups
• Information on the Digital Business Connect for B2B between EU digital tech companies and Indian companies (corporates, SMEs, start-ups) seeking technologies for their business needs.
When: The webinar will begin at 2:30 pm India time (11 am CEST) on 8th April 2021