In parallel with the WebSummit 2019, IAPMEI, the Portuguese Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation and Coordinator of the Enterprise Europe Network in Portugal is organizing the 3rd edition of a brokerage event, making the most of the Web Summit participation.
This year we intend to strengthen the participation of investors, enabling SMEs and Startups to meet either with companies and/or also with national and foreign investors in view to increase business partnerships.
Who should attend?
Investors, Companies, Research Institutes, Universities, Start-ups, from FINTECH; DEEP TECHNOLOGIES; DIGITAL; INDUSTRY 4.0.; E-HEALTH; CYBER SECURITY, among others.
Participation in the bilateral meetings is free of charge.
When and where?
6th November 2019 (14:00 – 18:00) at Myriad Cristal Center, Cais das Naus, Rooms V and VI
1990-173 Lisbon - Portugal
Why to participate?
Bilateral meetings provide an opportunity to establish cross-borders contacts.
The Event will be a unique opportunity for:
• Reaching foreign markets and its key players;
• Accessing new and innovative technologies;
• Finding research, business and financing contacts, as well as partners for future EU projects.
How to register?
• Register online from the 9th September until the 4th November;
• Book meetings online from the 16th September until the 4th November;
• You will receive your individual schedule on the 5th November morning.
The online platform for registration and selection of meetings is: https://lisbon-beyond-summit-2019.b2match.io/
IAPMEI, Portuguese Agency for Competitiveness and innovation