Match & Create https://match-create.b2match.io on 15 and 16 October 2020 is an international virtual match-making initiative bringing together cultural and creative industries, tech companies, traditional enterprises and research centres: a B2Bs initiative for creatives, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs.
It is a unique opportunity to connect different domains and generate new business contacts: developing innovation through cross-fertilization.
Meetings will take place online in a dedicated area and will be arranged online through the b2match platform.
This initiative is organized within ICT meets the Arts: a two-day online event dedicated to the interaction of arts and new technologies to boost innovation, developed in in the framework of RegionArts, a project co-funded by the Interreg Europe programme.
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- ICT and new technologies
- As a creative and cultural organization or freelance professional: find qualified digital partners to enhance your offer or potential customers who can benefit from your products or services
- As an ICT company or expert - find SMEs that want to innovate by implementing new technologies in their workflow
- As a researcher - find traditional enterprises that can benefit from your findings and put it on the market
- As a traditional enterprise - find partners to discuss new technologies or creative formats to conceive innovative solutions
The Top 3 objectives to make Match & Create a success:
- Meet potential partners, customers and suppliers
- Discover new products, services and research studies
- Keep in contact once the meeting is over
Free registrations open until 14 October 2020: https://match-create.b2match.io/signup
Thursday, October 15, 2020
14:00 - 18:00 CET
Match & Create - B2B - Day 1
Friday, October 16, 2020
14:00 - 18:00 CET
Match & Create - B2B - Day 2