Matchmaking Event “Іnnovation-2019” – is a networking-platform for the meeting of scientists, innovators and inventors, manufacturers of leading innovative technologies, founders of startup and spin-off companies with representatives of enterprises - potential partners or consumers interested in innovative technologies, accelerators of investment projects, representatives of Investment Institutions and Ministries, responsible for innovation policy, experts in the economic field and consultants in the field of intellectual property protection.
This event is organized by EEN-Ukraine Consortium in the framework of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials 2019" (NANO-2019), which will be held from 27th till 30th of August 2019 in Lviv and with the financial support of Enterprise Europe Network. This year, the conference will be attended by about 1000 participants from 25 countries of the world
Main Goal: to support innovation organizations, Technoparks and startups in the networking process, highlighting and sharing new innovative ideas, increasing Science and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) cooperation, to encourage its to develop and expand their own innovation potential and international cooperation.
Main opportunities for startups and innovation Technoparks representatives:
• to learn from the industry professionals how to create profitable companies that use innovative technologies and focus on creating new, up-to-date products and services;
• to share knowledge and ideas;
• to receive information about finding of international partners;
• to learn how to put ideas right for venture capitalists, business agents and International innovation programs;
• to understand the way of the product commercialization;
• to get valuable intellectual property protection knowledge;
• to expand the network with scientific experts from 30 different countries of the world;
• to meet a lot of talented people and technology companies, find like-minded people and partners;
• to learn about the tools of innovation creation and the stages of their implementation.