- Brokerage Event
- Kaunas, LITHUANIA
- Karaliaus Mindaugo pr. 50
- Host organisation
- Lithuanian Innovation Centre
Lithuanian Innovation Centre together with other Enterprise Europe Network partners is organizing a hybrid B2B matchmaking event during the international exhibition MADE IN LITHUANIA 2022 on the 7 October 2022.
It is an excellent opportunity to visit the on-site exhibition of Lithuanian manufacturers MADE IN LITHUANIA 2022 (https://www.parodos.lt/en/exhibitions/made-in-lithuania-2022/) and meet with potential clients on-site or on-line.
This year B2B matchmaking event is targeting textile sector:
• FASHION & STYLE: Fashion brands/labels; outwear and underwear and knitwear for men, women, and children; sportswear; leather and fur wear and accessories; work wear, uniforms; internet sales in fashion items; designers’ works; clothing accessories.
• TEXTILE, RAW MATERIALS & INTERIOR: Fabrics, knitted and non-woven material, technical and home textiles, interior decorations; fiber, yarns, textile accessories, textile dyes, and subsidiary materials.
• LEATHER, FOOTWEAR & CRAFTS: Leather, leather haberdashery; footwear for women, men and children; handicrafts; art and design works.
• MACHINERY, TECHNOLOGIES & LOGISTICS: Textile, sewing and knitting machinery, subsidiary parts, technologies, CAD/CAM systems, equipment, services and supply; research and education, innovations, training and consulting services; logistic services for textile and apparel products; packaging and commercial equipment.
This hybrid event will take place virtually and on-site (participants having online meeting on-site must have their own laptops; tables for online meetings on-site will be provided).
B2B matchmaking event is free of charge.
Registration is open until the 6th October 2022.
Booking of meetings from the 19th September 2022 to the 7th October 2022.