Horizon Europe with a budget of almost €100 bn. aims to stimulate technological innovation and help the EU to decarbonize. It should be subject to a clear prioritisation of clean transport technologies in order to put the transport sector on a strategic pathway towards net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050 at the latest. In order to achieve this goal, EC uses Horizon Europe as a platform for R&D&I community to bring their innovative solutions for clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes as well as safe, resilient transport and smart mobility services for passengers and goods.
For the same reason SLORD, LINO, NRDIO, CZELO and NCBR/Business & Science Poland jointly organize this two-day virtual event.
The information part of the event will be followed by brokerage session based on pre-scheduled meetings via B2match tool that is organized in cooperation with the Horizon Europe National Contact Points offices in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland in partnership with the Enterprise Europe Network.
The objective of the event is to give participants an overview on EU R&D&I policy developments and funding instruments in the field of transport and mobility as well as gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Cluster V calls of the Horizon Europe programme.
The first day of the event will be focused on EU R&D&I policy and funding opportunities while the second day will offer a brokerage event around Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Destination 6 (Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods) calls.
The pitching session will enable selected participants to present their project idea and find suitable partners for their consortium or prospective coordinator. The pitch presentations will be focused on (will be open only for the) the following Horizon Europe Cluster 5 topics:
• HORIZON-CL5-2021-D6-01-03: Physical and Digital Infrastructure (PDI), connectivity and cooperation enabling and supporting CCAM (CCAM Partnership)
• HORIZON-CL5-2021-D6-01-05: Analysis of socio-economic and environmental impacts and assessment of societal, citizen and user aspects for needs based CCAM solutions (CCAM Partnership)
• HORIZON-CL5-2021-D6-01-07: More efficient and effective multimodal freight transport nodes to increase flexibility, service visibility and reduce the average cost of freight transport
• HORIZON-CL5-2021-D6-01-08: New delivery methods and business/operating models to green the last mile and optimise road transport
• HORIZON-CL5-2021-D6-01-10: Testing safe lightweight vehicles and improved safe human-technology interaction in the future traffic system.
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in participating in European projects in the forthcoming Horizon Europe mobility related call topics, such as:
• Research centres
• Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
• Public authorities/Governmental organisations
• Clusters, Hubs
• Stakeholders engaged in R&D
However, the event is open for all the stakeholders interested in finding relevant partners for any of the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 mobility related areas .
Registration: via event website (under constraction)
Costs: The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory to attend the brokerage event and pitch session.