In the framework of Enterprise Europe Network, the South-West Oltenia Regional Development Agency, with the support of the Russian Agency for Small and Medium Business Support (RASMB), is organizing a company mission from 17th to 22th June 2019 in Mosocow, the Russian Federation, for Romanian companies representing different sectors.
The company mission targets Romanian companies which are interested to enter the market pf the Russian Federation and to establish business partnerships. The goal is to increase their innovation capacity and make them more competitive on the global scale.
The programme will consist in:
- Participation to the International Trade Fair for Consumer Goods, 2019 event (International Commodity Fair Moscow) – individual one to one meetings;
- Participation to the International Trade Fair for Wire Production, 2019 event (International Commodity Fair Moscow) – individual one to one meetings;
- Participation to the International Exhibition for Equipment and Technologies, 2019 event (International Commodity Fair Moscow) – individual one to one meetings;
- Visit the Russian Agency for Small and Medium Business Support (RASMB), Mosfilmovskaja Street, 17-B, 119330, Moscow - Russia;
- Participate to a seminar with the following themes:
presentation regarding tips on doing business in Russia;
presentation regarding tips on conducting meetings with Russian companies;
- Take part to a series of business meetings (B2B) with Russian companies (prearranged meetings) with the support of RASMB.
The objective of this company mission is to explore business cooperation possibilities and to understand the specificity of doing business with the Russian companies. To this end, the participants will be able to discuss about cooperation opportunities, find new partners, establish new business relationships, reach new international markets.
The targeted sectors are:
- Automotive (car services, car parts and accessories wholesale and retail trade);
- Business consulting;
- Motion picture, video television programme production activities and creating of online platforms services;
- Fitness facilities.
This mission aims to faster the access to the global value chains and to develop strategic worldwide partnerships and business cooperations.