The EU-Japan Centre, Enterprise Europe Network representative for Japan, is organising a nanotech mission to Japan on the fringes of the “nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference” (http://www.nanotechexpo.jp/).
This mission aimed to support EU SME and Clusters in their efforts to access global value chains and develop strategic worldwide partnerships and business cooperation.
The mission will give EU SMEs the opportunity to enter the Japanese market and establish technology or business partnerships and therefore increase their innovation capacity and make them more competitive on the global scale.
• Mission dates: from 28-31 January 2020
• Application deadline: Thursday, 3 October 2019,
Mission participants will have the opportunity to:
• Exhibit at the “nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference”
• Gain knowledge about the Nanotechnology market structure, sector analysis, business policy
• Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
• Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
• Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
Additionally, a networking/partnering event will be organised one day before the fair (TBC).
EU managers from EU SMEs or from clusters working in sectors covered by the fair such as:
• Nanomaterials: fullerene, carbon nanotube, photonics material, composite material, excellentmagnetic material, highly pure material,nano coating, nano ink, nano composite material, nano particle, biocompatible material, graphene, cellulose nanofibers
• Nano Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS
• Nano Fabrication Technology: nano particle mixture / dispersion, next-generation lithography, nano imprint, laser processing, electron beam / ion beam processing, fusion / bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology
The all organisation and its related costs such as the fair participation, interpreters, etc... are covered by the EU-Japan Centre. (see the link for more details).
SME and clusters participants can benefit of a €600 grant, provided by the European Commission, through our organisation to help cover the flight and hotel costs that are to be covered by the participant.
Please note: the number of allowed participants is limited to 20 therefore companies interested to the mission will have to fill in an application form and a selection process will take place to select the participating companies.
Please check the website with more details about the programme, eligibility criteria, the application and selection procedures.