- Brokerage Event
- Rotterdam, NETHERLANDS
- Ahoyweg 10, 3084 BA
- Host organisation
- Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland
Welcome to the website of the European Defence Fund Networking Day
Do you work with new and disruptive technologies in innovative projects? Are these projects of interest for Defence or the Defence Industry? Do you work together or would you like to work at a European and international level together with companies, knowledge institutes and universities?
Then join us in Rotterdam to take part in the EDF-NEDS Matchmaking event 2022. The EDF–NEDS Matchmaking event will exist out of two separate parts: In the morning the event will facilitate matchmakings for the European Defence Fund (EDF). During the second part of the day the focus is on international collaboration. Furthermore, this event will provide you with useful information for your future successful in international cooperation.
Are you active in the Defence industry as a company, small or medium enterprise, research organization? The EDF–NEDS Matchmaking event is interesting for everyone! For both private as well as public parties that are interested in the European Defence Fund. The day will also feature a separate session to stimulate international collaboration related to the Defence industry.
The European Defence Fund
The EDF is a European research and innovation program for cutting edge Defence research and development which spans from 2021 until 2027.
With this program the European Commission aims to:
- Improve cooperation and interoperability between member states;
- Reduce capability shortages within the EU; and
- Strengthen the Defence-technological and industrial presence within the EU.
- The EDF offers financial support at all stages of development: starting with research and ends with the development of prototypes and certification
What to expect?
- Get in contact with new research and business partners and explore business & technological developments;
- Get in contact with start-ups/scale-ups/ SMEs;
- Receive updates from our National Focal Points;
- Share insights about the latest technological developments.