The nuclear physics laboratories facilities have the chance to established links with international industry and SMEs. The goal of brokerage event is to create a strong network of laboratories and industrial partners in the close relation which all the nuclear facilities and partners (better knowledge of the existing facilities for beam industrial users, wider market for technology transfer possibilities).
The event will target a wide spectrum of laboratories, universities, company from the power plant, medicine and pharmaceutical industry, space industry and beyond to foster the creation of technology transfers, collaborative research, innovation networks, innovation activities.
Innovative solutions in the utilization of nuclear physics applications will challenge the minds of academia and industry during the dedicated event on 6th & 8th November 2019, in Sevilla, Spain.
The forum will explore recent achievements and challenges in the following areas:
• Development of Ion Beam Analysis (IBA) Techniques for material analysis
• Development of irradiation trials of technological components and biological samples
• Development of radiation detectors and nuclear instrumentation
• Radiopharmaceutical production and molecular imaging
• PET diagnosis
• Ionizing radiation
• Scientific instrumentation and medical physics
• Medical imaging
• Computation and information technology sciences
• Data acquisition and analysis software development
• Energy and environmental technologies
• Laser-plasma acceleration
• Radiation resistance studies of electronic systems
• Radiation detection
• Detector electronics development
• Ion source developments for radioactive ion beam production
• Monitoring of the environmental radioactivity
• R&D of gamma radiation detectors
• Big data application
This is a unique opportunity for the industry to meet leading experts and project leaders that may have exciting and challenging needs in terms of development and manufacturing of future nuclear physics technology.
The participation of NUPIA (Nuclear Physic Innovation), GANIL (Grand Accelerature National D'ions Lourds), CNA (Centro Nacionak Del Aceleradores) and HIL (Heavy Ion Laboratory) will assure the participation of the most relevant academic and research actors in the field.
The event will support workshop “Nuclear Physics Research-Technology Coaction 2”. The workshop „Nuclear Physics Research-technology coaction 2” is proposed as a space for Academia-Industry meeting. Keynote speakers form nuclear physics research centers and technology companies will present the current state of the art in research techniques and proposed commercial solutions. Achievements of both fields will be presented to attract prospective customers and collaborators. But also requisites for future projects and direction for necessary developments are going to be addressed to the partners
Participation is free of charge previous registration.