Webinar + Matchmaking Event Floating Offshore Wind Occitania France – the Netherlands
Discover opportunities on floating wind in France and the Netherlands.
Are you interested to learn more about the floating wind sector in the South of France and the Netherlands or would you like to expand or deepen your (existing) network? Consider joining this virtual Webinar and matchmaking event between Occitanie, France, and the Netherlands!
Thanks to ambitious programs of both the French and the Dutch government and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, floating offshore wind developments in both France and the Netherlands are taking off. Now that knowledge and opportunities can be found relatively close by, this provides business opportunities and possible collaborations between French and Dutch wind companies.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Paris, the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes, together with the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), and French partners the Region Occitanie, AD’OCC and Wind’Occ will organize an event focused on the Floating Wind sector in both Occitanie, France, and the Netherlands.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, the program will entirely take place online and will consist of (a):
1. Webinar (topic: Floating Wind); and
2. Digital matchmaking, 1-on-1 business meetings with relevant French and Dutch companies. The platform will be open for matchmaking meetings on June 28, 29 and 30.
A more detailed program will be published soon.
Objectives of the program are:
1. To facilitate an exchange about the current state of affairs of floating wind in Occitanie, France, and the Netherlands;
2. Strengthen the relationships on both public and private level, between Occitanie, France, and the Netherlands on floating wind;
3. Encourage business and collaboration meetings between French and Dutch companies and stakeholders; and
4. Identify trade and investment opportunities (and barriers) for
Dutch companies within the French floating wind sector and for French companies within the Dutch wind sector.
About participation & registration
You can register yourself on the website: https://france-netherlands-floating-offshore-wind.b2match.io/signup
The deadline is 28 of June 2021.
Participation is free of charge.
NB: The event organisers do consider it is important that participating companies fall within the target group (Dutch and French (affiliated) companies) and substantial focus of the program. Therefore, registration does not automatically mean participation in this event.