Transformation through digitalisation is recognised as one of the key aspects for SMEs to become more resilient in a Covid/post-Covid Environment.
This half-day event will showcase SME case studies on how digitisation has assisted in offsetting the economic impact of Covid-19 on their business along with a Digital Essentials "Mindset, Strategy & Opportunities" workshop.
With an incredible line up of speakers including:
- Anne-Marie Sassen, Deputy Head of Unit A2 -"Technologies & Systems for Digitising Industry, DG-CONNECT, European Commission
- Carol Gibbons, ICT Divisional Manager, Enterprise Ireland
- Gillian Doyle, Director & Co-Founder, Cerebreon Technologies
- Greg Tuohy, Managing Director Cantec Ireland & Paul Martin, Commercial Director, Centec Ireland
- Clark Boyd, Digital Strategy Consultant, Author & Trainer, Digital Marketing Institute.
There will also be the opportunity for attendees to participate in 1-on-1 business matchmaking from 12pm. Matchmaking helps businesses understand and identify opportunities for growth and investment.
Registration is open here: https://developing-sme-resilience-through-digitalisation.b2match.io/home