- Company Mission
- , INDIA
- Host organisation
- Global Business Inroads Pvt. Ltd
Global Business Inroads is collaborating with the Indian Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MeitY) - Govt of India, National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) to support Nordic companies to digitally enable their businesses or services.
These will be virtual networking events (no registration fees) to promote India-Nordic Digital Cooperation and help Nordic companies that have digital tech needs interact with experts from leading Indian IT companies from the digital space and have curated B2B meetings. In the previous edition of the digital networking session, 10 Nordic companies and 21 Indian digital tech companies participated and 38 one on one meetings were facilitated. We are planning the next session of the India-Nordic Digital Networking event on the 10th and 11th of November 2021.
This is a focussed B2B event to match-make Nordic and Indian businesses.
- Nordic companies to share their requirements using this form (https://forms.gle/GaaUE2Sdz91C5EUn7). This will help us curate and suggest the right Indian match before the meetings.
- The profiles of the Indian companies and their expertise shall be shared prior to the event so that meetings can be finalized.
- Each Nordic company will have meetings with at least 4 Indian companies suited to their requirements. (No registration fees)
- Please note the deadline for registration is on 15th October 2021.
Who can participate – from Nordic:
Large multinational organizations, SMEs, the Indian division of the European organizations, small companies/start-ups from Automotive / Mobility, Energy, Maritime, Water, Food / Agri, Aerospace, Industrial, BFSI, Pharma, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing Logistics, and other related sectors.
Who will participate – from India:
The Indian companies with expertise in digital sectors like - cybersecurity, telecommunications, 5G, blockchain, e-commerce, fintech, AR/VR, SAAS, digital twins, industry 4.0, software development, big data management, cloud computing, automation, IT staffing, etc.