The 2024 Olympic Games and Greater Paris are two of the largest projects in Europe in the coming years and are part of a sustainable strategy for the Paris Metropolitan Region.
Prioritising environmentally friendly buildings helps build a more sustainable, smart and eco-friendly city.
The super-metro works, the Olympic and accommodation infrastructure, offices, etc. will be built with environmental quality in mind, from the choice of materials to how they are recycled, installed and used, and they will meet the new needs of users.
• Do you work in the construction sector?
• Are you a company or a start up?
• If you have innovative products, solutions, or services for this sector, now's a chance to present them!
• Are you a general contractor, builder, or developer? This is the opportunity to meet SMEs brimming with innovation.
• Design, construction, renovation
• Construction waste
• Nature and biodiversity
• Comfort, health and well-being.