- Brokerage Event
- MADRID, SPAIN
- AV PARTENON 5 - Pavilion 14
- Host organisation
- FUNDACIÓN PARA EL CONOCIMIENTO MADRI+D
Within the framework of Farmaforum 2022, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d will organize an international brokerage to find possible technological and commercial partners.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Life Sciences: pharma, biopharma, cosmetic and lab technology.
Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration through pre-agreed bilateral meetings. Organizations must log in the event platform and include a cooperation profile. Visitor's profile includes companies working on:
• Process automation.
• Construction and engineering of pharmaceutical facilities.
• Consulting and services.
• Manufacturers and distributors of equipment and instrumentation for analytical and research.
• Suppliers of the industry Biotech-Pharmaceuticals.
• Packaging equipment and machinery.
• Equipment, machinery, production systems.
• Hygiene, safety and environment.
• Logistics, distribution and storage.
• Raw material.
• Suppliers of clothing for laboratories.
• Clean Rooms.
• Registrations and patents
• Regulatory Affairs
• IT solutions, software
• Validations and certifications
Pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and cosmetic industries, laboratory suppliers, universities, institutes and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
Why to participate
1 .Use the event to initiate new businesses
2. Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
3. Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
4. Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships