AEIT-CORIFI, in collaboration with Regione Lombardia, Finlombarda S.p.A., Confindustria Lombardia, CNR-ISMN, CNR-IFN and Enterprise Europe Network, organises Photonics4Agrifood – Virtual Workshop & Brokerage Event.
The event, planned in the framework of the European Project H2020 NextPho21, is the opportunity for meetings between the photonic technologies suppliers and the possible end-users in the agrifood sector, with the participation of institutional and territorial actors and funding bodies.
Photonics companies - typically SMEs and Start-ups – will have the chance to strengthen themselves in the value chain, and at the same time to show end-user companies the potential offered by photonics technologies.
Photonics4Agrifood is addressed to:
• Photonics manufacturers
• Companies, experts and operators of the agrifood sector
• Clusters, DIH and competence centers
• Investors and funding bodies
• University and research centers
The participants will have the possibility to:
• discuss the innovation opportunities for the Agrifood sector made possible by the use of photonic technologies
• establish and strengthen synergies and collaborations between producers and end users of photonic technologies in the sector
• identify partners at regional, national and European level and complete the value chain
• promote investment opportunities for photonics.
Photonics4Agrifood is open to the participation of all interested parties.
Participation is free of charge.