- Brokerage Event
- Ponte de Sor, PORTUGAL
- km 440,37, Água todo o Ano, Tramaga, N2
- Host organisation
- Municipality of Ponte de Sor
Portugal Air Summit is one of the biggest aerospace events of its kind in Europe. Recognized in 2019 by ICAO as an international case study for its key role in enabling of regional resources in aerospace, the event has come to mark the international agenda of the sector, fostering close ties with ICAO as well as IATA and the PGS together with NASA and ESA. Under the central theme “flying for a world of opportunities”, this year will focus on recovery of the sector following the COVID pandemic.
A space of excellence that offers B2B networking, a physical and virtual exhibition space, a high-quality conference programme, the annual IATA Global Training Conference, and product demonstrations throughout October 12th-15th . On Saturday, 15th October, the event will feature workshops, air shows, and the Portugal Air Fashion Show.
The B2B offers the following advantages to the participants:
• Get in touch with potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond;
• Discuss cooperation possibilities in digital meetings in an informal atmosphere;
• Develop and strengthen business and research relationships;
• Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation;
• Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships;
• Find new partners for research projects;
• Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants;
• Discover New Products & Services;
The event will foster close ties with defence institutions and ministries, airlines, aircraft manufacturers, and MRO service providers. An intensive internationalization effort is also in place, ensuring representation from various delegations around the world to provide networking opportunities in the United Kingdom, United States, Israel, Italy, and other countries.
The match-making event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from all over Europe and other partner countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time and cost-efficient and result in business!
This is a hybrid BE, with meetings taking place physically and virtually.
The event is mainly focused on SMEs not only from the Aerospace sector, but others that are developing innovative technologies and materials suitable to Aeronautics & Space companies.
The B2B will support all players of the branch in establishing new business and research contacts, scouting in different areas than usual. This will give the opportunity to find and adapt innovations to the specific needs of the Aerospace sector.
• New mobility
• Disrupting propulsion
• New Space
• Advanced Manufacturing
• Cutting edge Services
• Digitalisation & Industry 4.0
• As investor - find qualified European and International technology developers during effective one-to one meetings
• As product/process/service developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions and find new customers