The “PowerGreen” Digital Conference aims to recognize the ICT sector as a key player in the fight against climate change, to inspire companies to invest in the development and deployment of greener digital technologies and services and to push towards green digital transformation that benefits environment, society and economy. Now, more than ever, there is a need to promote science–based methods to estimate the reduction and avoidance of greenhouse gas emissions by specific ICT solutions in different sectors and to support a green digital transformation of sectors such as energy, transport, agriculture, and construction. This way we aim to accelerate their sustainability and circular transitions while contributing to an innovative, inclusive and resilient society.
The conference focuses on private companies (including SMEs and large companies), public authorities and municipalities, university and research centers, industry and associations that are willing to develop innovative, sustainable and smart technologies or research projects in different fields that help to improve the quality of urban ecosystems.
The focus of the event will be on technologies and solutions related to energy performance, urban mobility, sustainable construction, circularity, low carbon economy and digital transformation that can contribute towards the achievement of climate-neutrality objectives of cities and increase their resilience.
The two-day conference is organized virtually and free of charge.
• Waste management
• Water management
• Energy & energy efficiency
• Renewable energy
• Digital technologies
• Smart materials, conductive material
• Sustainability, circular economy
• Recycling and recovery of materials
• Increase your sales without wasting time and with the least budget
• Promote your new products and empower your status in the market
• Generate cross border contacts and contracts
• Meet new European and international customers and suppliers
• Find new business, technology, and research partners
• Present your innovative solutions
• Be aware of new technological solutions
• Find partners for international projects
• Receive the latest updates on technologies for going circular
• Extend your network
• Find suitable partners in pre-arranged 1-1 meetings