The Berlin Partner Brussels office and its European partners are calling on innovative companies and research institutions active in energy technologies, especially those specialized in energy efficiency and low carbon technologies, to submit their project ideas for a chance to take part in the Project Factory on Energy, which will take place in Brussels on 1 October.
The Project Factory offers a one-day programme that gives you the opportunity to
• get up-to-date information on upcoming Horizon 2020 calls;
• optimise your project ideas in Brussels;
• listen to experts from European Institutions and networks that implement and support the new Horizon 2020 Work Programmes 2018-2020 relevant for energy-related topics;
• meet companies and research organisations from across Europe that are looking for project partners and
• learn more about relevant upcoming calls and get personal feedback from experts from the Enterprise Europe Network.
The Project Factory is a concept developed by Berlin Partner for Business and Technology. It is designed to address companies and research institutions that are planning to submit a project to specific EU calls and are looking for experts’ and practitioners’ advice on how to structure the proposal or are searching for partners in other EU countries. The goal of the Project Factory is to support participants in developing a high quality and convincing EU funding application and in finding partners across the EU. The programme is supported by the Enterprise Europe Network.
The event will take place in Brussels. Participation is free of charge, but only open to companies with a promising project idea.