The Berlin Partner Brussels office is calling on innovative companies and research institutions active in the manufacturing industries and related IT services to submit their project ideas for a chance to take part in the Project Factory on Smart Manufacturing, which will take place in Brussels on 28 June.
The Project Factory offers a one-day programme that gives you the opportunity to
• get up-to-date information on upcoming Horizon 2020 calls;
• optimise your project ideas in Brussels;
• listen to experts from European Institutions and networks that implement and support the new Horizon 2020 Work Programmes 2018-2020 relevant for manufacturing-related topics;
• meet companies and research organisations from across Europe that are looking for project partners and
• learn more about relevant upcoming calls and get personal feedback from experts from our Berlin Partner Brussels office.
The Project Factory is a concept developed by Berlin Partner and its Brussels office. It is designed to address companies and research institutions that are planning to submit a project to specific EU calls and are looking for experts’ and practitioners’ advice on how to structure the proposal or are searching for partners in other EU countries. The goal of the Project Factory is to support participants in developing a high quality and convincing EU funding application and in finding partners across the EU. The programme is supported by the Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg.
The event will take place at the premises of Berlin Partner in Brussels.
Participants can combine the Project Factory with the Factories of the Future Community Days on 27 June. The Factories of the Future Community Days are hosted by EFFRA (European Factories of the Future Association) and will present the upcoming FoF call topics in detail. Individual matchmaking will also take place and ongoing FoF projects will present their results. (www.effra.eu/).