- Brokerage Event
- Istanbul, TURKEY
- Vişnezade, Acısu Sokaği NO 19, 34357 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
- Host organisation
- Qatar Development Bank
In recent years, the State of Qatar and the Republic of Turkey have undertaken concrete efforts to enhance bilateral economic, cultural relations and industrial cooperation between the two countries with the bilateral trade reaching to USD 1.86 billion in 2020.
In November 2021, to further enhance bilateral trade, investment and industrial cooperation and promote dialogue between representatives of the Qatari and Turkish private sectors to lay the foundations for investment projects that serve the interests of both countries. Qatar Development Bank is organizing the Qatar-Turkey Matchmaking Event 2021, which will be held on November 16-17 at the Swissôtel The Bosphorus Istanbul.
The event will bring together leading manufacturers from Qatar and high-level attendees from Turkey across multiple industries to meet and interact with the Qatar Delegation to create a pathway for future collaborations and trade ties.
The Matchmaking event will focus on raising awareness of the manufacturing capabilities in Qatar, in addition to opening new horizons for Turkish companies to partner with leading manufacturers in Qatar. The event will serve importers, wholesalers, distributors, and enterprises operating in the following sectors & sub-sectors:
1. Building Material & Construction | Polymers of Vinyl, Fibreglass Products, Polyethylene, PMMA and GPPS Masterbatch
2. Construction Chemicals | Paints & Chemicals
3. Electrical Cables | Electrical Circuit Equipments and Conductors, Copper rods, Steel wires
4. Health & Medical | Needles and Catheters, Medical Film, Medical Paper, Bulk Cannula
5. Oil & Gas | Seals & Gaskets, Steel and Rubber products
6. Plastics & Packaging | Plastic Granules, Polyethylene, Propylene, Additives, LDPE Recycle Granules
7. Technology | Financial Services, Event Management Technology, Support Services, Information Technology Services and Solutions, Cyber Security, Bank as a Service, Software as a Service