- Brokerage Event
- Lille, FRANCE
- 1 Boulevard des Cités Unies
- Host organisation
- CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE ET D INDUSTRIEDE REGION HAUTS-DE-FRANCE
The i-Trans competitiveness cluster and the Enterprise Europe Network organize a brokerage event in rail industry during SIFER 2021, France’s only exhibition dedicated exclusively to the rail market.
This event will be held the 27 October all day and 28 October morning 2021 in the Lille Grand Palais, during the 12th international railway exhibition in Lille, located at the north of France. More info on https://sifer-2021-railway-b2b-meetings.b2match.io/
This matchmaking event is a unique platform for small and medium sized enterprises, start-ups and larger companies as well as research institutes to find new business partners, initiate cross border co-operations and share innovative technologies in an efficient way.
- Passenger and freight rolling stock
- Track and infrastructure
- Onboard comfort
- Fare collection technology and products
- Passenger information
- Signaling and train control systems and equipment
Why participate ? :
Meet potential partners or costumers and expand the company’s network within the European railways industry. Participate if the companies of your region would like to:
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Develop and/or strengthen business relationships
- Find new commercial and technological partners
- Establish collaborations with international companies
Attendance at this event is free of charge. This edition of the brokerage event will be hybrid combining onsite and online b2b meetings. It is therefore possible to participate remotely without being at the exhibition site.
Registration & information : https://sifer-2021-railway-b2b-meetings.b2match.io/
Deadline for registration: 24 October 2021