Exclusive Meet the Buyer Event to boost trade and innovation in the retail sector.
For the retail industry, 2020 was the year everything changed with conventional business models and ways of driving channel engagement disrupted. Technology has enabled many brands and retailers to keep their trading. The trading conditions in 2022 are likely to be still challenging. Therefore, diversifying of their sales and markets is essential to grow their revenues.
To support the rebuild of the independents, Retaissance in partnership with Enterprise Europe Network is organising the 2nd edition of Retaissance Live to help European Fashion and Lifestyle premium brands connect to facilitate innovation, trade and overcome current challenges. Retaissance specialises in creating a fair and level playing field for independent brands within the sectors of fashion, footwear, jewellery, beauty, childrenswear and accessories to increase their brand presence and sales revenue globally.
On 3rd November 2021, registered companies will take part in an exclusive 3-hour workshop to help them develop a compelling value proposition and pitch to buyers, and insights to ensure that their e-commerce practices are efficient.
This workshop will be delivered by:
- UK's leading retailing aggregator, Retaissance, is a leading fashion and lifestyle agency building a community of premium independent brands, and providing them with a fair and level playing field to enable trade and build their global presence and revenue.
- NuORDER, US-based leading B2B e-commerce platform helping brands deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time.
On 9th November 2021, a handpicked selection of independent brands will meet with buyers that have selected them to present their products and pitch their offering. Our partners carefully select the brands in advance to ensure they align with their current brand portfolio and core values. So both brands and retailers can get down to business on the day.
Participation to this event is free of charge in order to support the rapidly evolving retail sector and innovative brands.
This package of support (workshop and 2-3 meetings on average) is worth a staggering £10,000 to each brand.
Thanks to the sponsor of Retaissance and NuORDER, the package is completely free of charge for all participants as a support for the industry. It’s time for the retail industry to come together as a collective to recover from the global crisis and grow again.
- As a Fashion & Lifestyle brand and tech developer - gain insights into new buyer's behaviours and preferences;
- As a retailer and buyer - discover unique and innovative brands and technologies who appeal to your consumers, align with your current portfolio and to your key core values.
- As an Association - share insights with new, up and coming independent brands and support the retail industry
Which retail areas?
Why a Meet the Buyer?
The matchmaking event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and results in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance through this website to give you the time to focus on what matters… creating new business and supporting our industry.