- Brokerage Event
- Riga, LATVIA
- Kipsalas iela 8
- Host organisation
- Latvian Technological center
The 10th Riga Food Enterprise Europe Network Brokerage Event held by Latvian Technological Center will take place in Riga on 8th September 2018 during the biggest international food fair Riga Food in the Baltic States 5-8 September organized by the International Exhibition Company BT1.
Major Baltic Food Industry Event!
Food industry fair - Riga Food, yearly outlines the trends of the food industry development, highlights novelties and presents a number of serious and trust able enterprises.
In the last 22th international fair “Riga Food 2017” food, beverage, food processing, technology, packaging, catering, hotel and shop equipment and services was presented by more than 700 companies from 35 countries and 12 national collective stands. More than 37,500 visitors and professionals from 40 countries attended the exhibition.
Also this year the Riga Food Brokerage Event, as part of the exhibition, provides companies through bilateral meetings to find new partners and business opportunities in the food sector, such as novel technology transfers, commercial agreements, and research and development support.
* Small and medium- sized enterprises (offering or requesting new products and technologies)
* Researchers and developers of innovative food technologies
How does it work?
* Register your company profile online on https://riga-food-20187-brokerage.b2match.io
* Submit your contact information;
* Specify your target sectors and your cooperation wishes;
* Submit up to five products or / and technology profiles;
* Based on the specification of all participants, you will receive your personal meeting schedule a few days before the event;
* Meet your potential business partners in matchmaking area at Enterprise Europe Network Brokerage Event in the trade fair Riga Food and discuss approximately 30 minutes about your future collaboration opportunities.