- Brokerage Event
- Graz, AUSTRIA
- Messeplatz 1
- Host organisation
- STEIRISCHE WIRTSCHAFTSFORDERUNGSGESELLSCHAFT MBH
esib2022 – the European Summit of Industrial Biotechnology is back for a 4th time, running over 3 days from 14-16 November 2022 in Graz, Austria.
The Enterprise Europe Network team of the SFG is organising the B2B meetings in a session entitled “Science meets Economy” on day 2 (15 November from 6:15 – 7:45 pm).
For the first time this year, there are two further conferences in the line-up:
• International Conference on Fiber & Polymer Biotechnology (IFPB, 13th - 15th November 2022)
• Pichia 2022 Conference (15th - 17th November 2022)
The focus for this year is on
TRENDS IN BIOPHARMA and TRENDS IN BIOECONOMY
We will also be taking an in depth look at other topics such as:
• Vaccines for emerging viral diseases
• Meat of the Future
• Digitalisation of enzyme engineering
• Technical implementation of clean meat protein production
• Building a new future: CO2-based bioprocesses
• Life cycle sustainable assessment - best practice in biotech
• Trends in Citizen Science: Science & Arts
The summit is expected to attract 500+ international participants from agencies, organisations, science, industry and politics and is targeted at participants active in industrial biotechnology looking for an event, which encompasses:
• industrial needs and aspirations
• economic demands
• funding resources and political considerations
and still leaves space for networking and recreation!
Science meets Economy is only open to participants of the summit. esib registration is open here: http://www.esib.at/registration/ and the early bird runs until 31 August.
Science meets Economy registration is open via our b2match page here: https://esib2022.b2match.io/